Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Title: Browsing through love
Time: 9:58 PM


School restarted today! Awww. Anyway, those who owns an iphoneee!
Download this game called "Krazy kart" , its loads of fun. You can link with other players around the world and play against them with different tracks!



Practical today! Organic Chemistry - Reaction Mechanics. 
Its pretty fun, heehee look at the KMnO4 staining! 
Its pretty nice no? MUST SAY YES :D I dont care! 
I managed to finish the datasheet on the spot!











After school, sat 147 home! A long 2 hours ride ^^
Haven had such a long nap/sleep for a few days now. The nap on the bus was exactly what i need. Though it wasn't as comfortable if compared to beds, but..

I hope this time, it will be better. I hope, we'll both be happier this time round.


There's a place in my heart, that you can call home.

Browsing though my photos and found thisss! 

This is so beautiful <3

And i've got elmo iphone cover now! Shall take a photo tomorrow instead because im really tired out today!
I've got so much on my mind, i'm just glad i have someone to share these burdens with.
I hope you have one too ((:

With love,
Vaney
Xoxo