Date: Sunday, September 5, 2010
Title: You dont need to be in love to be happy
Time: 1:11 PM
Good morning to you! (: Well i think how should be Good afternoon since its 12:45!
Yesterday:
Aloysius kindly invited us to his family chalet at Downtown East Coasta Sands Resort! Met Alex at Pasir Ris Mrt and we walked there! Lucky churchy is at downtown so im familiar with that area! Yipeeee. Paid a dollar,had a cute chop on the hand and in we go! Well, at first all was well. Sits down,brings out our Math materials and started studying. Along with SNSD,B2st and bigbang MVs!



HAHA. And then i have no idea how it happened, BUT THE POKING WAR STARTED. Man its a terrible and horrible fight. Pssstpsst, next time if you have the chance to hear Alex scream. Annemarie and aloysius are pure examples of KOREAN-ADDICTED fans. They tried doing a reality show on set, and man it was entertaining (: They're both so cute. As for me, imma lazy pig. I actually slept! *covers face* So embarassing. I wonder if i snore in my sleep? Maybe i should go ask my mommy! But ah well, the sleep was comfortable though it was pretty cold there! Thank God for blankets. All in all, studying plan failed. We got distracted by a not very scary horror movie and "The Dark Knight". P.S: NEVER ever think that you can actually study in a chalet guys, those are ALL lies! (:
Today:
Today's sermon topic is
RESTORATION by Pastor Peter Tsukahira. He's a Japanese American Israeli. He's born in Japanese, has a japanese face, an american accent has he lived in america and has a israel passport as he migrated to Israel! Pretty cool huh (: I liked that he said today
"Everyone will be putting down their expectations on you. Your parents, showing you how to be a person. Your school, showing you how to get good grades and morals. Your friends, your workplace as well as the society. You will change to all these expectations, its the way it goes.Thats why you need to go through Restoration to go back to who you really are"
Well these aint his exact words! I couldnt note down fast enough! >.< But it is something like this.
P/S: i'll tell you a secret! I'm going to CHURCH CAMP :D heehee, Highlife Camp Lets go! (: I'm so excited! Going for cell on wednesday too! YAY.
Today's a good start to it!
I think im giving away my kisses too easily!
Dont think wrongly! I kept giving my brothers and mommy kisses just now! Wahahaha!
Do i have any pictures? Hmmm lemme seee.
By the way, Emma Watson had a haircut! Look at her new hairstyle! >.< I dont really like it, she looks so much nicer with her longer hair! But this look seems fresh and more matureeee.
What do you think?
Oh, and i didnt know Emma have a brother! Everyone, say hi to Alex Waston? And hey, he's pretty hot ya! Below is a photoshot for Burberry!
Alrighty, imma go study now! Math exam tmr! How's everyone's studying coming? (:
Jiayou jiayou! 2 more weeks!
love,
Vaney