Date: Sunday, August 15, 2010
Title: With life, there's always love
Time: 9:12 PM
This's howard's bro's place. Pretty neat huh :) Hahaha, pool table, bar area, big tv, awesome sofa, PS3 :D AND MOST OF ALL, AWESOME AIR CON :D It's officially our new laypark place actually.
Lalalalalaala, i woke up at around 11:30 today. Have been sleeping well thanks to the medication she gave me. Though just seeing her face cost a bomb D: But ah well, at least i get my sleeeeep :)
Went for tennis training just now. Coach's face was seriously the definition of black. He increased the sets from 3-6 ): I feel bad because the rest of them had to suffer with me ):
Oh, derrick smashed and damn the ball hit my back. And man it hurts, dont ever look down on tennis balls.
Tmr's IO Chem test! I seriously need to get on with my studying. IO Chem is 5 credits leh! I need to nail it! :D heehee, wish me luck!
Tomorrow's going to be the start of an awesome week. I will make sure of it :) Hope you guys are enjoying this holiday as well! Go catch some YOG game aye?! Its like once in a lifetime ya'll. Dont miss it :) Hahaha. IM GOING TO CATCH THE GAMES AS WELL! Aint gonna miss this for nobody.
Anne just told me something that is making me think like mad now! I hope it doesnt come true, if not i would seriously not know what to do! OH NO ):
Study time! Ciao.
with love,
vaney
xoxo.