Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Saturday, August 21, 2010
Title: To love someone is one thing, to be loved is another, to be loved by the one you love is everything
Time: 10:48 AM

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING!
I FINALLY CAUGHT INCEPTION :D

Now i understand all the dream in a dream in a dream thingy (: Heehee. I was pretty shocked that the cinema was quite packed! I mean its been quite a while since Inception came out and i kinda expected everyone to have caught it already.Went back to school and studied with anne. Well half study half playing :D heehee, well come on, its kinda hard to concentrate with the distractions. Note to self: Remember not to bring laptop when going out to study. Ayaayeee.

Lalalalalaala, my whole body smells of incense now! I want to batheeee! ): Meeting Howard and Alex at the esplanade later, going to the Noise Market. Honestly, i have no idea what's a noise market, do you? Heehee, after i check it out today i shall tell ya'll whats it then.
MY DADDY IS IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY, TIME TO KNOCK SOMETHINGS OUTTA HIM :D TEEHEEE *Evil glints* I seriously need to get a bath, I STINK OF INCENSE. TERRIBLY.
Ooh btw, its 11:11! Bimbo moment! Wish for something. Hahahaha

Dont cry over the past, its gone. Dont stress about the future, it hasnt arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful
I will sort out my ah affliates links soon. Catagorise them (: SS friends, poly etc. Not gonna be today, not gonna be tomorrow. But its going to be soon! Teehee :D

I seriously need to study! soon!
with love,vaney