Date: Monday, August 23, 2010
Title: DJ got us falling in love again
Time: 10:27 PM
Heyheyhey (:
Went back to School today to study! Heehee, im proud to say i wrote 1 and 1/2 page worth of math and annemarie wont let me forget it. I kept spamming Post Its.
Post its shall be my good friend from today onwards! :D
Met Alex for lunch, AT 2 PLUS ): I was practically starving by then. Alex ate the new Chilli crab from Subway, and hey! I kinda like it. Heehee, going to try for real the next time. Anne had to go at 4.45, Alex was going to Novena and asked me to tag along. Actually i wanted to go! I can go refill my "Made in Candy" sweets, but i didnt bring the cute little box for refill ): So decided to go home instead. Bleah, i'm having withdrawal symtomps from not getting my daily Made in Candy sweets!
Tada! Below are my awesome creation with Post Its! :D Teeheeeeee.
I'll make sure i study more tomorrow :D heehee, i will make math love me! Well at least i'll try hahaha. Oh damn, i need to get a calculator as well! D: Eeeeeps.
BTW CAUTION, THIS IS GOING TO SCARE YOU!
Sometimes all you need in life is someone to wrap their arms around you, hold you tight and assure you that everything is going to be just fine
I liked today (:
with love,
vaney
xoxo