Date: Saturday, May 15, 2010
Title: Bleeeeee (:
Time: 3:53 PM
Bleee. Annemarie,Thwe Ni, Howard and Paul are awesome people. Hees.
I think i freaked them out big time yesterday.
Well i endured it since what? 1? Then it became real bad at around 6 D:
Gah. Didn't get to rush home before it attacked.Failure ):
Howard they'all wanted to bring me to NUH. Well, it would have been a wasted trip. Because the hospital would just direct me back to my doctor. Sseeseeeee, lucky never go NUH.
So Paul drive me home. Well, its pretty funny thinking back. Annemarie and thweni were like shouting and cursing all the cars that blocked Paul on the way. Like "Stupid la! Drive such a big truck for what!" Its so cute of them.
And Howard was like half shouting to his brother and sister to get directions to my house. I cant remember much though. Rwar.
Overdue photos (: ---
This was taken on the way home (: Aqil's playing some Zombie game in Charles' PSP. Hees, He looked real serious and so decided to shoot some pics
And so obviously, he had to find out some time later (:
Come on, ain't both of them just look so cute in those?
Well, just ignore Paul's huge "Stomach" :D
I do wish that the clip was pink or purple (: Adds on to the effect right? :D OHOH! Glittered would be best!
Miss Anne (: She's always wearing some weird stuff.

These three was taken when Howard, being an idiot, had nothing to do and decided to infiltrate
DBS class (: He didn't get caught purely because the lecturer didn't take attendance and she was nice.
Hahaha, Howard's IDEAs project
It fits Howard's style so well. Horny and Kinkaye (:
Bleee, i think I'm done now (:
Gotta mug now.
Love you guys ttm.
I love 13 may so much that i dint know how to describe the feeling.
At that moment of time. I was so drawn in by you that i couldn't help but to throw away my worries and just nod (:
with love,
vaney
xoxo