Date: Saturday, May 8, 2010
Title: Ever and ever
Time: 8:57 PM
I'm blogging again :D So stop complaining im not updating
These few days haven been very hectic for me. Have not been sleeping well, not concentrating in lecture. Not doing tutorials.
Okay im very guai okay. Just that i couldnt really handle all the stress.
Now that things seems to be getting alright, i need to go back to my studies! D:
My IO chemistry have been bugging me a whole lot. I didnt understand a single thing she taught about alkyl substituent groups. All the drawings, labeling and gahhh.
MR LEOW. I NEED YOUUU.
Poly 50 training! Last thursday. Very tiring, but it was fun it was fun. But from now on i cant go for training ): Gah, there goes my "can-eat-alot-but-not-get-fat-because-of-poly-50- training" plan ):
There goes my fantasy of good food! D: Yes i am depressed. Hhaha.
Okay, so let my mind retrack what i did these few days.
Hmm, i cant remember. I can only remember poly 50! Because my thighs are aching now. Rwars! But its bearable bearable (:
Howard gets owned. Its not everyday you see this.
Yes, my darling annemarie is horny.
I dont know what else to blog anymore. HAHAHA.
Tmr's going to be study day! Again! :D Awesome much, i hope i do really study. Hees.
Okay. i shall get back to my studies now.
And my thinkings ): I need to decide soon ):
Oh and thanks aqil, very much for your addictive songs (:
With love,
vaney
xoxo