Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Title: Violence is not a solution
Time: 10:50 PM

I'm so tired, but im still blogging. Yes i am mad :D
Well, im not called a member of mad hatters for nothing!

Anyways, went back to SP today. Once again.
Reached at around 8.30? Chiong-ed Mac Breakfast and went for SPICE training. And i sat right in front of Desmond. But its good lah, cause i met Alan. A new friend! Anyways, i realised today, passwords +vanessa doesnt go well. I cant login to anything man. I had to reset all the passwords, grrr (:
Spice training lasted quite long, ended at like 11 plus? Went to Lib to wait for Howard with Samantha, then went to CLS club house. Hees, i tell you. Marcus's magic trick is *speechless*. And Marcus missed Jennifer so much that he accidentally called me Jennifer. Aww this cute couple! :D

Went for games after that. I tell you! Quite fun sia! (:
Played this new game that i really liked (: I have no idea whats the name of the game though. Tthe two circle one ): Someone please tell me. Anyways, after that was Angel and demon game. Man, did the banana dance as a forfeit. But i tell you, if you havent seen Howard's horny banana dance? You havent seen anything!

Then was the VIOLENT GAME. My gosh, my first opponent was hiong man! I like! Was awesome man. Very fun. But in the end, luckily i got her cloth instead. YAY!
Then the second round. Man i tell you. I like this one. When i took the cloth from her i was like in heaven! Shall not disclose why here.
Then we won our opponent grp, who is DBS 1B/22 lah.
Then it was the final round. Mymy, i loved it man. We started off the last round with a mixture of girls and guys. And in the end left me, Alan and two other guys. I was the only girl! I seriously was scared the two guys will aim me. Tthen you know. Alan got one. and i was about to get the other one when alan snatched it from me! Grrrr! At least let me get a second one lah. Haha, but it was really great fun. Considering i sweat alot. Stink alot.
And it is after this game, i finally admit that IM REALLY VIOLENT. hands down.

A'right, im really tired now.
Going to rest now!

With love,
vaney
xoxo

I really dont know what to do anymore.