Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Title: Kbox-ing.
Time: 12:21 PM

 Updated:

I officially have a fever..
How to look after my brothers while darrell goes for his operation..
Hope my brother's operation will be successful.
Sigh, i really have no more energy for anything else now..

Shall post after i recover..
I hope i will bring good news..

Pictures from Camp Briefing today. Guess what, i saw Aloysius. See the most gay guy there?. haha.

This is my CLS camp group.




P/S: I LOVE MY COOKIE MONSTER SHIRT! :D

I WANT THIS O.P.I ALICE IN THE WONDERLAND SERIES NAIL POLISH!
Saw it the other day at Uni Qlo at Tampines. But it was only a small small bottle. Regretted not buying it though ):
Shall go back and get it soon.




Yesterday:
Went for Afternoon Service and then went out with my cousins and her friends.Grrs. They were lateeeeeee.
Anyways, went to Orchard shoppingg (: Heees. Its been like so long since i seriously shopped.
Brought a pair of sandals at Ehub. And a pair of heels at Orchard! Its the style i want but its studded. Grrrr! The boys lah! Suddenly appear then i panic! But aiyah, its still nice. Heee.

Then walked to some far far away building for Kbox. Btw, my first time in Kbox. LOL.I mean i dont sing! So whats the point of going to Kbox? But since they are going then what? No choice what. So i went and sat there. And rotttttt. ROOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT.






HAHAHA. Dont believe them if they tell you they are straight. Cause they are totally gay!
Without a doubt.

Evidence No 2.
Photos dont say much do they? I have videos as evidence too! Have the extreme urge to post it now!!!



Seeee! Pose also gay. HAHAHAHA.



Cough cough..Draw a line in the middle..Hint hint..





Today:
Going to Singapore Poly for my Camp Briefing today at 1. If my mom can make it to fetch me then i can go. If not, i will have to give it a miss ): Sigh, who ask them tell me this on such a short short short short notice!

Guess what. After i bathed i decided to take my weight. And i lost weight again. Grrrr. I have a feeling is my cousin's aura. LOL. i mean, lol?! Lost so much weight in so few days. But its not as if i was on a diet. We even have supper when i stayed over at their house. And even second supper when we couldnt sleep due to the hunger.I'm like only less than 2kg to my ideal weight. What is this man..Even though it seems good, it is not!! I shall eat more these few days! Gain back my weight to my original. Original already underweight. Lose some more bu shi cham!

Okay, i need food.
Shall post more at night or something!

with love,
vaney
xoxo