Date: Thursday, March 11, 2010
Title: Hello Hello Hello!
Time: 8:32 PM
Hello Hello Hello! Hows everybody doing?
Was alittle busy the whole day on the blog shop. Contacted my supplier and my backorder stocks are coming next week! The stocks are coming babes! I'm extra excited! Going to keep one for myself, hees (:
My Neighbour went to camp!Grrrs. Angry with her, haha.
Guess what ya'll, I'm watching Hercules now.
Yes yes i get it (: I'm so not childish, I'm just bored. A plus is that its nice with a lot of addictive songs (:
A'right ya'll, i went to Minds Cafe the other day and played this game called "Dirty Minds". This is a mini peek at the game.
P/S: ADULT CONTENT BELOW. You have been warned! (:
Description 1
I'm long and usually stiff.
When i get hot, i expand.
They call me a tube steak.
What am i?
Description 2
I've got blue balls.
One ball is white and one ball is black.
You get more action with a powered tip.
What am i?
Description 3
I'm about 11 inches long.
I can prove that you're a man.
The doctor checks my box.
What am i?
Description 4
I can get stiff.
I have a deep throat inside me.
Men have hair growing out of me.
What am i?
P/S! Each of these four descriptions are describing different things.
-End of adult content(:
Hahahaha! I'm laughing already! Both at these descriptions and what i predict ya'll are thinking.
A'right A'right, no being perv okay. Can you guess what are these? :) I really
CANNOT stop laughing.
I really want to look at your faces as you read those. Teehees. So how? Able to guess?
If you want the answers ask me okay. I'll be more than glad to tell you. Haha(: Man, im still laughing.
A'right a'right i need to control my laughter.
I'm back in addiction with Gakuen Alice (: Natsume's so *screams*
Sometimes, when you are in the wrong..A real sorry and a kiss on the cheek will do. Do you know?..
With much love,
vaney
xoxo
Rest of the post is here