Date: Friday, March 5, 2010
Title: Birthday Wishes for the Lion
Time: 11:52 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! :D
A few days ago..
We went to Pastamania at Bugis to eat. I ordered the same old thing again. Teehee (:
Its nice okay! With the Tabasco and Cheese flakes :D Heeeeees. Oh My, Im getting hungry now again D:
At least i have my Coco Crunch with me
Oh and there was a forest fire in Tampines the other day! D: It was really big, the fire. With all the police and firemen and all.
Look at the smoke! O.O eh? This area in Tampines always gets forest fire, if i get a chance i'll snap some after photos of the place. Just saw the place today, it is really barren now D: Poor trees..
Ate dinner at Jln Kayu today. The Roti Prata is awesome! :D Go give it a try okay? (:
You can Lrt there! (:
Went to Giant after that. The Really Big Giant at Tampine. Hees, didnt get to go to courts though ):
I kind of like the effects (:
A'righty! I'm going to sleep now my readers. Just finished updating my blogshop stuff.
Toddles!
With love,
vaney
xoxo!
P/S: Sunday's coming! Im so excited. I love the family, really so much.
P/SS: I was given so many chances, you will be given too :D