Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Title: A'right ya'll
Time: 6:37 PM
Hey ya'll
Went to Clark Quay's Minds Cafe today. With michelle and co. Had much fun (:
Found out new games.Will post the photos later.
Edited:
This is the hairband i brought not too long ago (:
Quite in love with it
EVERYBODY! Say hi to my ELMO shirt!
Make a good first impression ya'll!
Anyways, went rushing out at around 12 plus along with Michelle to buy birthday present for her friend at Hougang Mall! MRT-ed to Raffles Place. And saw this VERY CUTE TEDDY BEAR! :D (Bottom right!)
I hugged it and decided that i will have it! Okay, well i didnt get it ): It was $39.90. So only can walk away in sighs. Its okay! Cute Teddy Bear! Be good and stay there in Precious Thoughts. I will come for you! (soon :D)
Here at Minds Cafe. That guy there? Eating? He's the birthday boy.
Happy belated Birthday! (:
Teehee! All their UN-GLAM faces (:
Aww, sorry guys
Let me introduce to ya'll a new game!
Its called "Would You Rather?" Its a game to get to know each other (:
You will be given two choices of each area which are undesirable, and you get to choose!
My Orange Juice! Well no choice, Ladies Night offer only has Ice Lemon Tee, Ice Peach Tea, Lime Juice and Orange Juice.
BTW, Jason. I just realized i lost your number,Opps. I'm not going anymore.
Just not in the mood. I'll pass the wine to Jacky.
And..i bought a Patrick soft toy today... But i don't think i need it.
Heard that your Cheryl like Patrick. Help me pass it to her okay? Okay. don't need le (:
You better be reading this!
And, if anything happens to Brenda. I'll hold you
SOLELY wholey responsible.
Am really tired, but still gotta finish some stuff first ):
Gotta go now!
With love,
vaney
xoxo