Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Monday, March 1, 2010
Title: Catch the beat
Time: 12:44 PM

Today is not going to be a lousy day for me, i will not let you ruin this day 
Anyways, since the morning started out badly. I'll make sure my afternoon and night will be good!

Let me introduce ya'll to Justin Bieber! :D *screams!* A'right A'right, i know many like him for his looks and stuff. But i simple just love the song! And i wouldnt love it if Ludacris didnt spice up the song
I am hooked to this song! Though i dont really know how to appreciate the video of the song.

A'right, im going out for a little while now! :D Enjoy the vid ya'll



Justin Bieber ft Ludacris – Baby Lyrics
[Justin Bieber]
Oh woooah, oh woooooah, oh wooooah, oh.
You know you love me, I know you care,
you shout whenever and I’ll be there.
You are my love, you are my heart
and we will never ever ever be apart.
Are we an item? girl quit playing,
we’re just friends, what are you saying.
Said there’s another, look right in my eyes,
my first love broke my heart for the first time.
And I was like…
[Chorus]
Baby, baby, baby oooooh,
like baby, baby, baby noooooooo,
like baby, baby, baby, ooooh.
Thought you’d always be mine, mine (repeat)
[Justin Beiber]
Oh, for you I would have done whatever,
and I just can’t believe we aint together
and I wanna play it cool the thought of losing you
I buy you anything, I buy you any ring,
and now please say baby fix me and you shake me til’ you wake me from this bad dream.
I’m going down down down down
and I just can’t believe my first love won’t be around.
And I’m like…
[Chorus]
[Ludacris]
Luda, When I was 13 I had my first love,
there was nobody that compared to my baby
and nobody came between us, no-one could ever come above
She had me going crazy, oh I was star-struck,
she woke me up daily, don’t need no Starbucks.
lyrics courtesy of killerhiphop.com
She made my heart pound, I skip a beat when I see her in the street and
at school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend.
She knows she got me dazing coz she was so amazing
and now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying….
[Chorus]
Now I’m gone,
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
now I’m all gone.
Gone, gone, gone, gone, I’m gone.
[End]


Someone tell me why Ludacris jumped on this track?
It must have been so hard for him not to curse or make any sexual references.
Stayed tuned for the regular Ludacris rhymes coming real soon.
Let me know what you think?



You know what? I'll endure you.
Im confiscating my hand phone for today! If not i'll do things that i'll regret.
Muahahahahaha, a'rights(: So catch me in msn ya'll!

Going to get stock tomorrow for a new collection for my blogshop! Yippe! :D
Oh.So.Excited!
Can can get my Lovely Earrings too! :D
i.want.to.shop

Oh man, give me some new problems. I'm sick of getting upset of the same old problems.
Screw these problems, i'm not going to waste my brain cells on them anymores. Wish me luck Ya'll

"I love that you get cold when it's seventy degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend a day with you I can still smell your perfume on my clothes, and I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night."


with love,
vaney