Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010
Title: Hope it's not too late
Time: 11:00 AM
Today's Chinese New Year's eve.
How have you guys been spending it?
Vanessa scrapped her right arm yesterday ):
Well, i went to pay respect to my GrandDad just now. And now, im writing letters that i may need to use soon.
I hope they will not come to use but still.
Tomorrow will be a crucial day, i'll say my goodbye to ah ma who always cooks my favorite curry, even though we dont talk much as I dont really know how to speak in her dialect. But i'll write what i want to say and ask my mom to translate and memorise. Hope i dont forget how to say. As well as amj who always make me feel like im part of the family. And Auntie and Uncle, i think i'll just say goodbye to them. I dont really know what else to say because i dont know how to face them :/ I only can say quite alot to Ah ma, cause she's the one who doesnt know much. But i really hope she'll understand what im saying :/ Even if its broken dialect. Shall find a time when she's alone, sit down and try to talk.
Oh and nie nie and ye ye, well ye ye i also can say quite actually. Nie nie, i'll just hug her (: Hope she dont feel awkward though.
Well i think my goodbyes will end here. Dont think there's anyone else i need to specially say goodbye to. Hope i'll see them again, even if its on the streets as strangers.
I have to go back to watching Hai Pai Tian Xin and write my letter already.
Hope you guys are having a wonderful chinese new year!
with love,
vaney <3
xoxo
P/S: i hope its not too late to realise my mistake..
I hope our ending will be like the drama, Hai Pai Tian Xin..
Because love drama always have a happy ending..
海派甜心说"命运让一失去了一个达浪,最后一定会还你一个达浪"
这句话在我的生命里会实现吗
再一个星期, 是我能表达出我的感情的最后一个星期
这世界上的真爱或许一生只有一次