Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Title: Somewhere over the rainbow
Time: 8:03 PM
Let me talk ya'll to somewhere!
Up the escalator...
TADA! Im bring ya'll to take the Skytrain of Changi Airport!
From Terminal 3 to Terminal 1!
Sorry for the blur pictures on top! It was only when i was in the skytrain did i remember i have my camera with me. So i whipped out my camera and spammed~
This trip takes less than a minute! Fast and Convenient!
And you can do some sightseeing too
I love this picture on top. I'm really proud of it (: I love my camera
But i seriously need those coaching again. Going course soon!
And we have arrived at Terminal 1!
I reached Changi Airport at 8 and the guys have not reached yet. So i skytrain-ed to Terminal 1 and back (:
Met them at MacDonald, and unluckily i spilled my whole coffee on my leg! Ouch, it was really burning hot :/
Then met Ryan and his church friends. Oh forgot to tell ya'll, we went to Changi Airport to send Ryan off to Thailand for a Mission trip! Well, after we sent him off we went to Outram and walked to Chinatown to take photos. But it rained ):
So we bus-ed to vivo, brought the card version of Monopoly (again!) and mrt-ed to Hougang for LAN! And that was when i realised how funny they were when they play L4D2.I want to play L4D2 too (:
After that we bus-ed to Minghui's house.
And here, let me introduce to ya'll this cute little doggie!
Everyone, met Snowie! (did i spell it correctly?)
He's just so cute right? And when i saw him walking backwards, i went crazy! :D He was extremely cute.
I like Plaza's toliet. But they dont have toliet paper! ):
Alrighty, for today. Went out to play pool once again. Saw Junguang and co too.
But didnt stay long as i needed to do quite alot of stuff :/ Reached home and chionged my blogshop's sale section! :D And its done now! Do visit!
ClanDestine's having a sale (:
And after that resumed downloading 海派甜心
Im almost done with the downloading of 海派甜心! *excited!
And Jiaxiang reminded me that there's such thing as pillows with hands (: Like Spongebob! Jiaxiang says he's going to invent one with stretchable hands :D
Awesome eh?
Alrighty! I'm done here (:
with love,
vaney