YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Title: All along i thought i was strong and would never shed a single tear over it anymore
Time: 7:21 PM
hello hellos
i didnt go to work again today! Decided not to work for two weeks.
Rest rest rest, and after CNY, its time to work 24/7. RWS is going to open soon my folks (:
But cut RWS some slack? (: Its our first time. Please?
Anyways, i decided to take stock today. Instead of dragging and dragging. Met Haoxiang (I guess.. maybe this is the situation between us now?..i feel) to get stock, well i need advice :D
After that we walked to Singapore Post. Mymy, its big. Went to MacDonalds' inside to munch on some fries and ice cream,Yummy, cheered me up loads. And then we went to queue as there was an item that was requested to sent through A.M mail.
And we actually queued for 15-20 minutes, in the WRONG queue! Aww, how cute we were. Then we were directed to the right queue, luckily it wasnt that long. Brought the envelope and dropped it down. Mrt-ed to Tampines, he let me hear one song (Yes, i do get what you are trying to say through it), which was quite..,well
and Bus-ed back to my house. He was kind enough to accompany me home. Thanks(:
Just grabbed my dinner and heard that my second brother was feeling alittle unwell.
So there they go, to the doctors' again. Hope its nothing serious though ):
Chinese New Year's coming, how have you guys been coming along?
Well, no work means much free time. Anyone wants to go out? (: Call me, i dont want to rot at home!
Hees,below's a video of Taylor Swift's song, Breathe, along with Colbie Caillat
Its like all her songs,both of them, sweet and lovely.
Give it a listen, hope you would enjoy it.
Alrights then, back to doing Accounts for my blogshop (:
with love,
vaney <3
xoxo
P/S: so this is the feeling of being separated and back onto the shelf ?
I see your face in my mind as I drive away,
Cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way.
People are people,
And sometimes we change our minds.
But its killing me to see you go after all this time.
Music starts playin like the end of a sad movie,
Its the kinda ending you dont really wanna see.
Cause its tragedy and itll only bring you down,
Now I dont know what to be without you around.
And we know its never simple,
Never easy.
Never a clean break, noone here to save me.
Youre the only thing I know like the back of my hand,
And I cant,
Breathe,
Without you,
But I have to,
Breathe,
Without you,
But I have to.
Never wanted this, never wanna see you hurt.
Every little bump in the road I tried to swerve.
But people are people,
And sometimes it doesnt work out,
Nothing we say is gonna save us from the fall out.
And we know its never simple,
Never easy.
Never a clean break, no one here to save me.
Youre the only thing I know like the back of my hand,
And I cant,
Breathe,
Without you,
But I have to,
Breathe,
Without you,
But I have to.
Its two a.m.
Feelin' like I just lost a friend.
Hope you know its not easy,
Easy for me.
Its two a.m.
Feelin like I just lost a friend.
Hope you know this aint easy,
Easy for me.
And we know its never simple,
Never easy.
Never a clean break, noone here to save me.
Ohhh
I cant,
Breathe,
Without you,
But I have to,
Breathe,
Without you,
But I have to.