Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010
Title: Some hurt just can't be erased, they will stay on as scars
Time: 5:28 PM

Hee(: I'm wearing one of the bows im selling :D But still havent post the pictures up on the blogshop.
Supposed to take the pictures today, but due to circumstances it fell through.
So i was thinking maybe i could post pictures like this up first till i get decent pictures?
Hmm? Maybe?
Bus-ed to Pungol End today, but it was filled with construction! ):
Well, i have to start looking for new spots already! Hees, somewhere not so far. Like here to Pungol distance. I have a tingling feeling that i am spelling "Pungol" wrongly! Haha, so sorry if thats true!
Well, i decided to return home at about 2-3pm ++ And slept. Well, laid on the bed for about an hour before i could even sleep ):
And my boss just dont want to call me for work, screw ): I think i shall start looking for another job too, but of course keep this job as well to work in Polytechnic Holidays (I hope)
Alrighty, shall not brode on this.

Below are some Sentosa Trip's photos







Well, after tonight. i can really say that im now really different.
Somethings you think about me, what im angry for, what im doing anything for, may not be correct (: Don't assume
Some hurt just can't be erased, they will stay on as scars
with love,
vaney <3
xoxo