YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile
Date: Monday, December 21, 2009
Title:
Time: 11:08 PM
Hey guys, dont read below okay? I'm complaining and being whiney. So yup, better not waste your time reading it aye? (:
Its 11.10pm now. So late already huh, and you think nothing can happen. My dad is being his selfish self again. Not letting me out after he promised. I think soon, i would not have any more friends as i would always be "backing out" of outings. Even jobs, he don't let me go. I found a job, he don't allow me. I found another, he complains that the pay is low. And all he does is sit there and drink his wine, that he simply don't know how to enjoy. He complains but he doesnt even try to help or something? At least not complain?
Friends' outing? I'm sixteen. I'm going to be seventeen in a few weeks time! And i have to get his permission to get out of the house. Even jobs are not an exception, every single detail has to be gone through his permission? He doesn't even have the basic right and he actually acts like he does. Sighs, soon i will be friend-less. So yup, making friends with me? I think you got to think twice about it. I've lost friends because of him, so really. He is not worth my friends..?
Just a few more years, just a few more years. I've become such a cry baby..): God, help me?