YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile
Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009
Title:
Time: 8:46 AM
everything's falling down.. Why must it always happen. How come lying is such a popular habit.. Im sick of getting my heart broken and crying all the time WHY AM I JUST SO USELESS.
Brenda..i need you now.. I feel so alone again.. Maybe i should just consider my mom's suggestion to migrate to study.. I don't want to stay here anymore. Why cant i just enjoy the holiday, even for a little while. DisneyLand was my piece of happiness, But now. I just want to sit in the Golden Mickey theatre the whole day.. Maybe with boxes of tissue may be better.
The real world is maybe just so ugly.. Love is just a fantasy of every girl's heart.. And fantasy never comes true.
Joshua, i need you to come and smack me awake with the words you once told me. Raphael, i need you to listen to me and talk to me. Brenda, i just need a hug now.. My friends, come online.. i need you guys now): Being heartbroken again is too much for me to handle alone..
My nightmares are coming true.. One by one.. I wish for the rollar coaster to malfunction and crash to my death. However, only if i was alone..