YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile
Date: Friday, November 13, 2009
Title:
Time: 9:16 PM
Joshua.. You opened my eyes to things that are very un-expected. Even a steady relationship of two years can end so badly.. I'm sorry ): But i loved this sentence I'll always remember it "Feelings fade, but it never dies It only fades away for a while Once you think of the happy memories, It will all come back to you" I really agree..
"A girl needs a guy to be there for her when she is upset
But a guy doesnt necesssarily need a girl to be there"
Together with no regrets, you have to leave with no regrets too..