YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile
Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009
Title:
Time: 3:37 AM
HAPPY 18th JACKY(: Happy 18th birthday Jacky(: Sorry! Didn't get to celebrate your birthday with you yesterday at Soul Garden:/ Will celebrate with you after my o levels are officially over okay? Oh and i promised to go outing with you and the others. Noted!(: I will remember!
Ah wells, just woke up. Haha, don't laugh i know its very late already Hehe(: I,maybe, going for my special surprise later:/ If my mom allows that is. I HOPE SO!(: Screams* I hope to get it SOON! Very excited now(: Mom said monday then can): Depressed*