Date: Sunday, October 18, 2009
Title:
Time: 11:46 AM
STOP IT PLEASE!You dont have to start insulting people.
You insult my religion, insult my dad.
Indirectly insulting me.
What else in the world you
want? My dad yesterday night already agree let me go.
Not as if i last minute ask then he dont allow okay.
Is dorothy last minute say cancel, dont want to go.
Then my dad dont allow me go if dorothy never go.
He let me go the whole point is to celebrate her birthday.
Now not celebrating, of course he wont let me go cause my fucking o levels are coming.
Is not my dad suddenly for no reason dont allow okay?
I already told them after my o level practical will go with you.
They say okay, cause is to celebrate birthday
Today cannot go You come throw your temper?
I only wanted maybe can go earlier and celebrate her birthday at the same time.
Then dont need wait till friday.
Christians are not all like what you think.
At least my dad is changing, he says sorry after he scolds people now.
At least it is a freaking start
If you dont believe any religion then fine
Its your perspective, i dont have any comments to that
Its not like you dont know my dad's personality.
You want to insult, dont do it to my face.
Keep it to yourself Its not as if your insults are very welcoming.
What you said was too much.
.We have been such close friends since childhood.
I've known you since primary school?
Like primary three? or maybe even freaking younger!
When zero-point was still in fashion
and we still with the no fringe fashion
We have been through many worse fights.
But we still go through it and remain as such close and good friends.
That matter came as a shock to me..
i NEVER thought that you would say that.
I NEVER thought that you would hurt me even such a tiney tiny little.
But still, you did it, you said it.
I never thought you would do anything like that
because our friendship goes way back.
Maybe its too much a shock for me.
So i havent get over it.
I need more time to get over it.
But,
i still hope that you didnt mean what you said just now.