YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile
Date: Friday, October 2, 2009
Title:
Time: 5:29 PM
People ask me where are you... I dont know... People ask me why am i alone... I dont know... People ask me what happen to you... I dont know... People ask me why dont see us together anymore... I dont know... People ask me anything about you... I dont know...
Whenever i give that answer, i dont know, they will look at me with this consoling look.. I dont want that look. After the incident, I dont know anything anymore. I dont know whether you are my boyfriend. Anymore.