YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile
FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring
-That's me
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring
Aloysius
Veronica
Caslin
Samuel
Fionella
Shumei
Gabriel
Koktheng
Mingjing
Jiayi
Apple
KaiLee
Caiyi
Bryan
Fion
May
Chitmin
Qingjie
Brenda
Roy
Tzechieh
Serene
Jacinta
Ivan
Andrew wong
Gary
Tingying
Joshua
Tingying
Joseph
Tamara
Jody
Ruijun
Claudia
Shermaine
Dion
Dorothy
Khengtang
Michelle
Shiqi
Clara
Archives by Months ▼
June 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
November 2011
Archives by Entries ▼
I'm very depressed now...I lost my camera lense's ...
Im very worried now..Very worried... Cant concentr...
VANESSA'S VERY HAPPY TODAY(:Hopes that the day wou...
I had a bad dream last night :/I hope it doesnt co...
I love this one on top(:Blogger jiayou!(: Upload ...
Sigh, why did it happen again..Why i always believ...
My camera cant focus properly..I AM DEPRESSED.Actu...
Whatever i do also wrong..Eeeyer, i dont go anythi...
Today's the first day,only... six more to go..i wo...
Hellohad a bad night yesterday.Very upset and depr...
Layout by
sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from
WeHeartIt .
Date: Monday, September 28, 2009
Title:
Time: 1:55 PM
The leading couple (: SPONGEBOBBBB SQUAREPANTS <3 Her birthday cake(:
The choco was very nice <3>
My beloved brother darrell <3>
<3>
Second brother, nicholas (: Greedy pigg. Birthday gal & her cousins (: BIRTHDAY GAL (: Birthday gal's new sister! Only a few days old!
She look so fragile :/
AWWW! :D Had Fun taking photos(:
Cause mood was good, cause i finally got the answer (:
I love you dar <3
This is given to me by my mom <3 As encouragement. Haha, really shocked me(: This is my first present from Dar <3 The most important pillar of support of mine (: I've got another one, not with me
With him, go there support him(:
i MISS that stitch over there :/
Im going to mug now!
LOVES, VANESSA <3