Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Sunday, September 20, 2009
Title:
Time: 7:39 PM

Hey,
I think that if i were to say this on the phone.
We will get into a fight again
I dont want to fight with you again
I just have a few things that i want to tell you.
For the last time.

Maybe im those that require much attention from you.
If you give more attention to your friends then you give to me,
I would feel unhappy..
These few days you everyday out with your friends, not even one message first to me.
Maybe it seem fine to you, but I'm not those kind of person.
Using his method of not messaging so we will talk more face to face..
At first, I thought that it will work too
But i realised that it doesnt work on me
Using this, would only make me feel that you have drifted from me
I will slowly dont know what to tell you anymore.
Thats why i these few days have nothing to tell you

I dont mix with your friends.. I cant seem to mix with your friends.
I tried..
I'm sorry.
If you cant accept with this, you should find someone who knows your friends.
Then this wont happen, or you two wont have this problem..
But I'm this kind of girl.. Im sorry

Today was nice, but if this only happens as rarely as these few days..
If you can barely spent any time with me like these few days,
Cant even spare time to message me first..
Then I'm really sorry.
Whether if we love each other or not, it wont matter now.
If we have conflicts with this problem.
And we cant settle this..
Or you cant adapt to me..
Then its better to let go..
Think about it

I love you,
I love the happy times, the happy memories...
But it seems that I'm only happy for a short moment..
And after that I'm back to sqaure one..
Alone and unhappy..
Think about it..then give me an answer?

(: