Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009
Title:
Time: 2:02 PM
Well, went for my Church's Anniversary Combined Service today(:
It was pretty nice, the whole chapel was packed!
The service was about the whole church being 'UNDIVIDED'
After that, went to Whitesand's Sakae Sushi to have our real early lunch(:
I think i stuffed too much food into my stomach.
Was really full! :/
Brought some stuff and now I'm at come.
Working!
An hour 10 bucks, to look after my brothers.
Now testing him Ting Xie(:
Hehe, so i decided to upload some photos(:
My BIG uncle's 'wedding'
Isit just me or did some options in blogger just went missing? :/
Awww, come on blogger!
Pull up your socks(: you can do it!.
Hints* You've gotta work better.


My aunt and Ah glan gorgor. Big size-gorilla :D
My aunt and her daughter, Ashley :D
I LIKE THIS ONE(: she looks very pretty (:

My 'oh-so-very-smart' cousin, Shirlyn (: And my grandpa<3 style="display:block; margin:0px auto 10px; text-align:center;cursor:pointer; cursor:hand;width: 320px; height: 214px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgluItSsqW5xERG9VMoQPqxUZOTKvxepGNoKr_cW3zCm7LS5q-IIa_49f5DAZMHhry_5aTwSO54m5Ia_euSkI06uOHwwj1wFqD61aDRJNK-2joDTIx5sgvqXEaC4wOsU90RDv8rNbgBJXU/s320/IMG_0082.JPG" border="0" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5373058624879733042">
My small uncle and his wife! (:
WITHLOVE,VANESSA<3