Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Title:
Time: 8:41 PM

Hey my dears.
Wednesday! Not a bad day uh:/
HAPPY! must be happy! (:
AYE! <3

Had breakfast at Mac as usual <3
Got back Chemistry Paper.
Happy but not very satisfied though :/
My physics caused my combined science marks become so low.
After that, recess.
Everything was fine till then:/
Haha.
Am i over-reacting? >.<
I don't know.

Got back English results.
But our result is not going to be counted
So even though they count wrong
I also don't care anymore.
Was finding Jody the whole time.
Finally found her, then i cried on her shoulder ):
Thanks jody! for everything.
Hope i didn't wet your shirt :/
I cried and he didn't care.
Haha.
That's such an encouraging thing.

Embarrassing actually
My classmates were very shocked.
Thanks my dears(:
For your concerns(:
Really helped me loads.

But, I'm really at my limits.
I tried to just rely on pure trust..
But it didn't help.
Feels like I'm just lying that it is me thinking too much,
Just to make myself feel better.
Aye?
I don't know.
I cant trust something that i don't know.
I practically don't know anything about them..
And he seems to know so many things about her too.
Haha.
And recently he's has not been caring so much.
Well, its like this.
I can't do much anyways.
Not under my control..
I'll just pray.
Sorry isn't going to help again..
I'm going to take Jody's advice bah.
Try again..
These 3 days, I'm just going to cool it off
I guess.
If he does seriously nothing again..
then i guess that it would be the end of us soon bah
Even though i hope not but..
Then
He can go do whatever he wants..
Whether it involves her or not is not my business anymore.
Then i'll not be upset anymore..

Well, sorry for pouring all my sorrows here :/
I'm really tired, going to be a pig and sleep real early.
Get away for everything for a night.
Tomorrow's a new start
Haha.

LOVES,VANESSA<3