Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009
Title:
Time: 7:41 PM

Hey my dears.
This is the third post today <3

Well, darlin's not feeling very well now
Hopes he get well soon :/
Seeing him like that very ):
He like that i also bu ren xin tell him..
Somehow recently..
Just these two days..
I feel so far apart from him now..:/
Even though we still seem to talk 'normally'
But its just not normal..
Not at all.

But well:/
I'll wait for him to feel well
Then i'll tell and talk to him about it.
Hopefully it can be solved :)
Must maintain a positive attitude <3

GO GO GO!
Darlin' must jiayous too (:
Get well!
I love you, darlin' <3

Well, I'm back to coaching my brother.
I've earned $50 bucks today! (:
OLEH <3
Rights then,
Bye you people(:

LOVES,VANESSA <3