Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Monday, August 31, 2009
Title:
Time: 9:00 PM

4 INTEGRITY won the skipping competition! <3
Three cheers.

Took many many pictures with my LOVE <3,canon>
But i took part in the skipping too!
Was one of those who skipped during judging(:
A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
Didn't see darlin' much, avoiding each other i guess.
But was really desperate thats why i called for his help :/

Class party was awesome!
Mr Lai,Mr Leow,Mrs Lo,Ms Chew and Mr Ong came <3
Mr Leow and Mr lai brought us eight packs of hot-pipping PIZZA!
With pizza,cake and drinks, 4 integrity starts their class party :D
Spent my time snapping pictures, didn't eat much.
Afraid that i would dirty my camera:/
Better be safe then sorry.

After that went to the hall for Concert.
It was really good.
As usual, spent my time snapping pictures too <3
I brought my long lenses,
So can zoom all the way to the stage clearly(:
OLE <3

After that went for badminton with classmates and him,
Sweat all my frustrations and unhappiness out (:
Then went for dinner with Darlin's family at Pastamania.
(:

I dislike that you like to tell everybody when we fight.
I dislike that you can't help me with my jealousy.
I dislike that you always take me for granted without knowing.
But, Above that
I love that you try to make everything work
I love that you try to always be there for me
And i love that for now, you still love me.
All these cancels out every negative feelings that i have.
I miss this guy of mine...

Somehow i wish that i know how to tell you...
everything thats in my heart...
That i want you to know..

LOVES,VANESSA <3