Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Title:
Time: 8:46 PM
Mr.Jealousy has been visiting me real often these days!):
Pretty much an asshole that one:/
Well, in school yesterday we had 2 hrs free period
Because CLLS never come.
So i turned to Junhao
(well,we're the only two in the area who did the work)
* I have changed and have become a VERY hardworking gal my peeps(:
So we talked about stuffs.
I'm not supposed to not tell much.
But i realized that my reaction to all these wasn't that bad
Not saying that its good
But its normal for a girl?!
If i don't react like what i did, then pleaseh, he should be worried.
but i doubt it. Sigh
Well, i just I'm having a relapse:/
Should not have blog-hopped.
Then i won't see anything
And won't be like this.
Argh! I'm getting sick of this!
So I'm going to stop all these useless nonsense things
Yup!(:
Alright(:
Sigh, right.
Okay..
Right!
I'm going to bed, all these nonsense is getting me very exhausted.
Well, i guess a sleep can make this all go away
Nights you people(:
Sweet dreams.
Loves,
vanesssssaaaaa