Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009
Title:
Time: 10:04 PM

I feel like crying everyday.
Everything seems to be coming at me all at once.
My tears are running out...
I wish that i can just shut my eyes,ears and my heart away from the world..
Then i would not see,hear or feel anything...

Maybe in the first place i shouldn't have agreed.
Then i'll realized earlier.
Then i'll realize its not going to happen
Maybe i should not have agreed so fast..
Then i'll know that his love would not last.
Not even for a month i can guarantee.
Pathetic compared to the 1 year.
Now maybe its to late to find out.
But I'm glad that i realized it.
Better late then never..

I hate myself for being so stupid..
I hope i can break away this time...
I want to sleep at night,
To stop crying.
To stop being depressed..
To stop thinking at all...
I really don't want to care anymore
Whatever he wants, is up to him..
I never knew what he is thinking
Never knew what he is doing..
I don't wish to be part of anything now..
I want to feel nothing..

Love less, expect less, you'll hurt less..