Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Title:
Time: 9:03 PM


Its been very long since i posted.

Haha, I don't know where to start? (:

OMGOSH!(:

i finally bought my Charles&Keith heels!

ART# 605288

Heels Height: 9.9CM!

Black(:

Hahas, 9.9CM!

Dar still say its not even 5cm!

I wear then i taller than dar already!

Muahahahaha!

Okay, i feel so mean.

Anyway, recently have been so... indescribable.

Haha,

Many good things and bad things..

Well, bad things are over.

And good things keep coming!

(:

Which is good! (:

hope it continues like this.

Haha, today after school i went to cut my fringe.

New hairstyle(:

Dar complain i everytime same same.

Tsk tsk uh!(:

But oh well(:

Dar change parting cause i say nice(:

Then clothes also got change uh(:

So okay lah.

Uh crap..

I'm actually convincing myself to cut my hair according to dar(:

uh uh!(:

I promised not to cut short hair le(:

So, sorry! ):

Anyways, right. i need to let out my anger

Right, you hear me bia-tch.

Open your eyes big.

You and your big mouth.

Freaking loud eh,

Now i know how big your mouth is.

And its none of your business

Right, you're her friend.

Big deal.

And tell her,

I and him are together.

Thats a solid fact.

and

Stop being childish aye?

You're older than me for goodness sake.

And don't think you're older than me

You can be so obnoxious okay?

I don't give a shit about you.

Get that?

and

You leave me alone okay?

You want to play, find some other girl.

I'm not some any bitch that endures your attitude aye?

Remember that.

I really don't want to waste my time dealing with you.

You've wasted enough.

Thats it(:

I'm done with you.

Right, all that anger gone(:

Anyways,these few days have been awesome(:

Just a few knocks and turns.

haoxiang uh haoxiang.

tsktsk(:

i love you(:

Right, i shall post next time(:

Oh! And thanks herman and jerome(:

For cheering me up when my garls are away(:

THANKS(:

dont jealous dar(:

heh(:

With love,

Vanessa(: