Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009
Title:
Time: 9:03 AM

Hey guys(:

I guess these few days are such a ride.
Well, i've decided that i would seriously seriously SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY (okay, you guys should get the point) to change.
Today's morning is pretty hectic!
I woke up at 12 in the morning due to some personal reason
And i stayed awake till 3! 
Against my will of course.
Was very cranky during the 3 hours from 12 to 3.
Need to meet Baby at 7.20AM
So woke up early 
But i was late! ):
I bathe halfway then people say must reach school at 7.20!
I stun there for very long, and obviously wasted a lot of time
Sorry Baby! >.<

Right so English Oral!
Didn't know there was Oral till Baby told me yesterday!
Unluckily, our class start first.
OMGOMG! i was practically shaking.
Haha, i don't fancy Oral.
Freaks me out you know.
But i got a very nice teacher.
I don't know her name though
She keep smiling at me! which was very encouraging.
Thanks teacher!
And i was the first to finish! 
Crap! Maybe i should have crapped longer!
Haha.
After that break from  plus to 10.30.
Watched our School Basketball Team friendly match with YMCA.
Pretty cool.
2 hours of math, i am actually shocked that i did not sleep.
Well done Vanessa! 
I must really buck up in my math!

After that got free fruits for Chocolate Fondue!
Thanks You!
And now i am so full!
Don't feel like moving.
So "stole" my mom's Mac Book
And went to Baby's blog.
Found out stuffs that i really hoped that i didn't
Now i know that it wasn't for me after all.
Everything wasn't for me, what a replacement eh..
Cried a little, upset for a while
Then okay already!
I am not going to be angry or upset because of this.
I must learn to change!
Right, so not going to think about it anymore!
Yup yup
I am not going to let my temper or anything spoil my relationship with Baby

Cute eh? 
I like it a lot

Okays, I am going to stop now(:

With love,
Vanessa