Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Title:
Time: 9:00 AM

It has been so long since i posted.
Well, here i am now finally posting...
I sprained my ankle when i tripped on the escalator this afternoon..
I refused to go to the "die da" person..
I can't bring myself to go to that hell of a torture place.
So i just limped my way home.
I think i put too much pressure on the left leg
And now both legs are painful.
So i am just sitting on the sofa
Being a disabled person..
Even my laptop is taken from my room to me by my maid.
So, thanks maid.

These few weeks since i've posted was quite a roller coaster ride.
Many things happened.
I lost my grandma just recently.
She died just three weeks, three weeks after she was diagnosed with cancer.
Just three weeks.
I have no idea why i am posting about this...
I've learnt how to handle these.
Don't come talk to me or comment about this.
Don't blame me if i lose my temper then.

Now, I don't know what's happening.
I've been giving in and hoping that everything will come out fine.
But i guess i cant stand it anymore.
I can't just keep on giving in and crying every night.
Its so tiring..
Sometimes i even wonder if its worth it
He says and says and says.
He only says.
But i don't want...
Nevermind.

Its the examinations tomorrow.
I just hope that i can concentrate
I know he can, so its needless to hope.
Well, i am tired.
Dead tired.

God bless.
vanessa.