YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009
Title:
Time: 12:08 PM
Hey my peeps!(: Its Wednesday! Hahas. And i recently just realized my past surname was 卓(: same as baby But English was different That's why when i was browsing though my mom's HUGE folder and i saw some papers *personal lah, tell you for what(: heh* And i saw my name as 卓倩卉, then i shock there(: Hahaha
Assembly was interesting today! Got this Chinese Challenge(: And the lady is so pretty! (: And she's got a very nice singing voice. AND HER CHINESE AND ENGLISH ACCENT IS SO AWESOME! Yeah(: Haha, but I'm not lesbian I love my baby( who is a guy okay) very much still. Yeah, Then there was this talk by Ms Ng. Well, comparing her to Mrs Soh She's way better She made me snap back to reality at that time. I just realized that less than two weeks is Chinese "O" Levels liao! Then i say i will study! But yeah, Haha i didn't (: heh heh, Well, After that, School was a total bore! Didn't get back any more papers. Emath, no. A math, no Elective history, no Social Studies, no Crap. What a disappointment. I only got back Chinese, English, Pure Geography, Physics and Chemistry. Hahas, English was the worst! I got 27/50. Haha(: Then Pure geography 37/50. One more mark to A1 and Mr Ong don't want to give me! ): Then Chemistry 56.5/70 and Physics 52.5/70 So all together is 78/100. Okay lah. PHYSICS IMPROVED DAMN ALOT! From fail to A1! Man, i love my physics tuition teacher. Thanks Mr Seah!(: Then Chinese: I've got A1 Forgot whats the exact mark But! my compo i got 42/50! Totally went crazy when i got my paper. Hahaha. Its not everyday i get this high okay. Let me have my joy(: Hahas.
Right after School, Got Chinese afternoon programme Did a Chinese Paper 2 Then went for house practice. Accompanied Hui Xin to practice badminton. Saw Candice. Haha, she didn't seem very friendly towards me. Well, if its not because there is no one else I wont bother her and ask her to look after the stuffs. Yeah, i thought the guys were just smearing her name She was nice to Erin they all(: So she's nice one not like how they said, i think(: Just not towards me(: Ah well. Hahas, after that played Captains with dawn they all(: It was very fun! A few bumps here and there. And Sorry! to that NPCC girl i accidentally bumped to! (Sorry! i mind block! Cant remember your name! ):) It must have hurt a lot! Played so much, perspired a lot too! Then Mavis came so i left(: Haha, if not too many people. So i walked to Interchange planning to go home And THEN! i realise my ex link is GONE! yeah, really gone! so i went back to School And still no trace of my ez link! And MY TIGGER! If someone took it or something, I'LL GOING TO SO KILL THAT PERSON. Yeah, okay I'm over-reacting. But yeah, I had feelings for that poach okay. But well, whoever picks my ez link up, That person is so suay. Get to see my hideous face. Hahahaha! Pray that don't get nightmares. But i think they'll just laugh. Cause i did!(:
OOHHHH! And there was once i went to VivoCity den top up. Go to the passenger service place? Then the uncle put my ez link face up, Then i nudged to baby and ask him to see my ugly photo. Then the uncle said something very straightforward but nice!(: Haha, not that its really true for the back part. HAHA(: But, yeah he's a nice uncle!
Right, i shall not side-track(: Hahas, i saw daniel, jane, erin, hwee may Then complained to them about my lost ezlink(: HAHAHA. Yeah, poor people(: had to endure my complains. And i almost forgot to take my watch! Lucky Erin reminded me!((: Thanks babe(:
Wanted to bus home. But no small change So i went to buy drink, But the auntie got no change! So, i got frustrated And decided to walk home! Good chance to exercise too. Barely exercise much since i stopped my tennis training(: Hahaha, that torturous trainings(: But I'm going to go back after "O" levels(: Love tennis too much to give up(: Violin too! Have to chiong my grade 4 and 5(:
Okay. I think i crapped a little too much.. Hahas(: Ah well(: I'm going to stop now! Nights people! God bless