Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009
Title:
Time: 11:55 AM

there's nothing holding me back from leaving the fucking family now.
piece of shit.
I've been enduring them for 10 or even more years straight.
Its not going to continue.
I'm going to leave that hellhole at the first chance i get

now i understand everything
fully.
about both relationships.
family and him.
I've learnt.
I'm not going to let it happen again.
It all comes back to the same square eh.
I get it.
I'm not going to depend on anyone already.
Its a waste of energy.

screw all these

我知道你们都不爱我了..