Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Title:
Time: 11:42 AM

RIGHT!
haha baby wants me to give him credit.
so here goes(:
hahahs, so i told him that i missed him and blah blah blah.
so he was at hougang and it was about 9 plus at night
so he ran all the way to my doorstep to see me! (:

haha!(: cant stand him(:

but still, THANKS BABY(:

ohhey, i miss you now.
wanna run here again? (:
HAHAHAS. okay no, joking(:

anyways, school was not that bad.
PE had 5 station.
AND UP TO NOW I HAVE ALL As!
well done vanessa!!
*patpats*
hahah, okay(: hey i need some encouragement de okay! (:
hehe.
well, english extra lesson was boring AS USUAL.
had quite an interesting talk with qingjie, cause he sat next to me in class for extra lesson.
AND! CMM let us off ten minutes early!
i tell you the whole class is damn shocked!
i heard andrew asking why she let us off early.
and terence was like, dont care dont care, just go!
haha(:
went to meet baby.
i've only got one thing to say: (:
and well,
yeah(:
went to tuition.
brenda WAS THERE!
then jason came too.
AND GAVE ME A BRACELET!
i like!(:
wearing it now.
haha, i feel childish.
then went home and HERE I AM! (:

right, so i've posted!
baby happy? (:
hahas, okay im gonna go!

with love,
vanessa



(remember?)

Don't walk away
like you always do, this time.
Baby, you're the only thing that's been on my mind.
Ever since you left,
I've been a mess
You won't answer the phone

I'll say it once, then I'll leave you alone
But I gotta let you know

Don't look at me that
I way I see it in your,
I see it in your eyes.

Don't worry about me,
I've been fine
I'm not gonna lie,
I've been a mess
Since you've left
And everytime I see you,
it gets more and more intense.

I wanna get back
To the old days
when the phone would ring
and I knew it was you.

I wanna talk back
And get yelled at
Fight for nothing
Like we used to

hold me,
like you mean it
Like you miss me,
cause I know you do.
I wanna get back
Get back with you

You were the only one I wanted
You were the first one I fell for
You're the only one that I've been needing
And I don't want to be lonely anymore

Get back- Demi Lovato