Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Title:
Time: 12:30 PM

Just reached home..
Yeah i know(: its late
9 now.
But no choice.
& im real tired!
No idea what i did today.
Nothing vigorous..
So real shocked.
My eyes are already closing..
Maybe i should follow Mr.Bean and use toothpicks.
Ouch, nah, it would be too painful.
Uh uh, not a good choice.

These few days have been having trouble sleeping.
Yes, i admit.
I was thinking.
Man! its to keep your brain constantly alive you know.
Uh right, excuses i know.
But come on! play along will ya?
I get nightmares if i sleep anyway,
(well, im used to it already..)
So i am saving myself the fear you know.
I am actually doing myself a big huge favor

Didn't really have any interesting stuffs to elaborate about
Today was test-filled.
There's geography test.
And i hereby regrettably say that i didn't study.
But i tried!
I even did notes!(for two pages..)
Well, its better than nothing
Yesterday night was trying to think of reasons to continue studying
But my story books were beckoning to me.
& obviously story books win.

Wei Ren didn't come today though.
My homework copy partner didn't come..
I should be depressed that i have no "reference" to copy
But I've changed!
I've done all my homework!
I am hereby a good girl now. (cheers!)
I have been doing my homework for one day
And still counting!
Its a start at least.

School ended at 2 with a chemistry test on Redox Reaction.
Had to wait for baby cause he ends at 3.30.
Went to the canteen and slacked with Hui Xin until about 2.45
And she goes for her CCA.
She's quite a singer you know.
So i became a good gal and decided to do notes for Social Studies
I didn't get to finish one chapter though.
But doing notes is plain boring! so i just lay there and rest.

Oh then my savior came.
Gideon. okay, i am sorry if i spell it wrongly.
Well, he entertained me.
With loads of craps&stuffs.
Then comes baby with Guo Qing.
A guy that i will never forget.
Well, He's the guy that got me into the Suzie-drama.
How can i ever forget this person?
Fooled around for a while and went out of school.

Went to watch "Knowing"
Its interesting.
There and done.
I didn't eat lunch so was starving.
And i just realized i still have not eat
My house is currently empty of food.
No choice.
I guess i would not die not eating.
Right its settled.
I shall be lazy and not cook.

My mind does not seem to be listening to me.
It still does not want to sleep.
Well, I am going to go off the computer soon.
The screen is making my eyes hurt.
Or maybe its just me.

Right, so i am done.
Nights people.
God bless ya! (:

P.s brend, rights(: i get it.
You got my support.
I am sastified with my situation now anyway.
Wont snatch.

i wont know it if you don't tell me

with love,
vanessa