Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009
Title:
Time: 10:53 AM

i hate myself.
i hate myself for my personality
i hate myself for my attitude.
i hate myself for being rough.
i hate myself for always losing my temper.
i hate myself for being angry all the time
i hate myself for being such a crybaby
i hate myself for always treating him that way
i hate myself for only regretting after that
i hate myself for always starting a quarrel.
i hate myself for always spoiling my relationship with him
i hate myself for being so darn difficult.
i hate myself for always making him sad
myself myself myself.
seems that my whole world is just me myself and i uh.
screw that.
man, I'm such a bitch...
ouch...

Right.
So, i've not been posting..
Well, loads of stuff happened.
AS USUAL.
we quarreled
AS USUAL.
Its all my fault
AS USUAL.
our relationship worsened because of me
AS USUAL.
he's sad because of me.
AS USUAL.
Man i hope this routine stops..

But its over now.
Hope it doesn't happen again(:
My post sounds emo...
Crap.
Today...
Baby's sick!):
He got bad headache.
So today's boring.
School was boring.
LCE was.. not so boring.
Some kind of enlightenment you know.
So i thought through it and I'm fine now.
So its good i guess.

Tomorrow's English course.
I am so not looking forward to it.
I have no idea why.
Crap.
I'm being an idiot again.
Right.
Scratch that.
Tomorrow's going to be a long day for me.
I'm going to sleep though it.
And die.
Dying in sleep is like the best way.
Peaceful you know...
Yeah, good idea.
I shall go and think how.
Right, thats gonna take time.
So i'm going to stop here(:

God bless(:

With love,
Vanessa.