YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile
HEY DEAR PEOPLE(: apart from the fact that im going to get hell later... i was browsing around in youtube... trying not to thinking about what will happen later.. hahahs,
came upon this kinda old song by Britney Spears "sometimes" hahas, she changed quite alot lo(: she looks more innocent last time(:
SO LETS GET BACK TO THE OLDER TIMES&LISTEN TO HER SONG(: "Somtimes" lyrics
You tell me you're in love with me That you can't take your Pretty eyes away from me It's not that I don't want to stay But every time you come too close I move away
I wanna believe in everything that you say, 'Cause it sounds so good But if you really want me, move slow There's things about me you just have to know
[Chorus] Sometimes I run Sometimes I hide Sometimes I'm scared of you But all I really want is to hold you tight Treat you right, be with you day and night Baby all I need is time
I don't wanna be so shy, oh oh But every time that I'm alone I wonder why Hope that you will wait for me You'll see that you're the only one for me
I wanna believe in everything that you say 'Cause it sounds so good But if you really want me, move slow There's things about me you just have to know,
[Chorus:] Sometimes I run Sometimes I hide Sometimes I'm scared of you But all I really want is to hold you tight Treat you right, be with you day and night All i really want is to hold you tight Treat you right, be with you day and night baby all i need is time
Just hang around and you'll see There's nowhere I'd rather be If you love me, trust in me The way that I trust in you
Sometimes I run Sometimes I hide Sometimes I'm scared of you But all I really want is to hold you tight Treat you right, be with you day and night
[Chorus x3 (Last Chorus Fade)] -----
dear, dont feel helpless okay? its not what you can do that matters its just being there for me that matters kay?(: its not a very big problem anyway(: the lyrics really reflects what i want you to know, so yup(: