Profile

YOURNAME.
*VANESSA
DOB: 08/01/93
Singapore Polytechnic Year 2
Biomedical Science
Other than that, you'll have to find out yourself(:
To me, photos are important.
Because, even when the people in them change, the photograph itself doesnt
Dont stop smiling because you wont know who out there is in love with your smile

FIND ME
Email me @ vaneyloves@hotmail.com.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring
-That's me



Affiliates

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Formspring

Aloysius Veronica Caslin Samuel Fionella Shumei Gabriel Koktheng Mingjing Jiayi Apple KaiLee Caiyi Bryan Fion May Chitmin Qingjie Brenda Roy Tzechieh Serene Jacinta Ivan Andrew wong Gary Tingying Joshua Tingying Joseph Tamara Jody Ruijun Claudia Shermaine Dion Dorothy Khengtang Michelle Shiqi Clara

Tagboard



Advertisements




Archives



Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.



Follow Vanehhhhhh on Twitter

Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Title: T-shirt by shontelle
Time: 11:00 AM

Song:T-shirt
Artist:Shontelle
Hey
Tryna decide Tryna decide
If I really wanna go out tonight
I never used to go out without you
Not sure I remember how to

Gonna be late Gonna be late
But, all my girls gon have to wait 'cos
I dont know if I like my outfit
I Tried everything in my closet

(Chorus)
Nothin feels right when Im not with you
Sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos
Takin them off 'cos I feel a fool
Tryna dress up when Im missin you
Im step out of this lingerie
Curl up in a ball with somethin' Hanes
In bed I lay
With nothin but cha T-shirt on
With nothin' but cha T-shirt on

(Hey)
Gotta be strong gotta be strong but Im
Really hurtin now that you're gone
I thought maybe I'd do some shoppin'
But I couldnt get past the door and...
Now I dont know, now I dont know If I
Ever really gon' let cha go
And I couldnt even leave my apartment
I'm stripped down, torn up about it...

(chorus)


now I dont Know .
now i dont know
if i ever really gon let you go and
i couldnt even leave my apartment
im stripped down torn up about it.
Nothin feels right when Im not with you
Sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos
Takin them off 'cos I feel a fool
Tryna dress up when Im missin you
Imma step out of this lingerie
Curl up in a ball with somethin' Hanes
In bed I lay(x2)
With nothin but cha T-shirt on
With nothin' but cha T-shirt on
-----
my second post for the day
im mentally drained...
missing him so much now...