Date: Friday, November 28, 2008
Title:
Time: 12:14 PM
Artist: Bryan Adams
Song: Please forgive me
It still feels like our first night togetherFeels like the first kiss andIt's gettin' better babyNo one can better thisI'm still holding on and you're still the oneThe first time our eyes met it'sthe same feelin' I getOnly feels much stronger and Iwanna love ya longerYou still turn the fire onSo If you're feelin' lonely.. don'tYou're the only one I'd ever wantI only wanna make it goodSo if I love ya a little more than I shouldPlease forgive me I know not what I doPlease forgive me I can't stop lovin' youDon't deny meThis pain I'm going throughPlease forgive meIf I need ya like I doPlease believe meEvery word I say is truePlease forgive me I can't stop loving youStill feels like our best times are togetherFeels like the first touchWe're still gettin' closer babyCan't get close enough I'm still holdin' onYou're still number one I rememberthe smell of your skinI remember everythingI remember all your movesI remember youI remember the nights ya know I still do
the song is nice, meaningful.
anyway, yesterday we brought this 1000 pieces puzzle :D
haha! i only managed to do parts, but its a accomplishment!!
feel so satisfied:DD
chat on the phone yesterday.. and LCE had to pick 3.45 to call and conference
such an 'awesome' timing..and i learnt stuff that i never ever wanted to know..
gruesome, i dont even wanna think about it.
i still havent do MHS meeting minutes.. getting sick of doing minutes already! ):
now i cant even find the notes of the meeting, im so dead tmr..
sherron is so gonna slaugher me and feed the dogs, such a heartless AO correct? :D
i think i should do it.. shall find it later if i remember :D
sigh, suddenly feel so ...suffocating..